FINALLY, EASY-TO-INSTALL WALLPAPER!
- Peel and stick adhesive vinyl - no glue or water needed (yuppi!);
- Easy to take it off as it is to install;
- Easy to reposition during installation, the panels remain removable in the following days/weeks;
- Rich canvas texture;
- High quality material, 100% opaque (6 thousandths of an inch) and phthalate-free, making it one of the best and thickest available on the market;
- Original and unique patterns created by our team and collaborating artists;
- Made in Quebec, from design to printing;
- Printed on demand for ecological reasons.
This model was designed by Muya. Discover her complete collection here.
- Single width of 28″ (an excess of 0.5″ is provided for overlapping panels);
- Four heights available: 48″, 72″, 96″ and 108″ to fit all surfaces;
- The flat preview represents the width of the pattern: 28″.
* Panels of the same design and size are identical, so they all fit perfectly together in any order of application. However, if you order different heights, the pattern may not fit exactly where you want it. See the diagram to see how our panels are cut.
HOW MANY PANELS WILL YOU NEED TO ORDER?
Refer to our diagram to help you estimate the number of panels needed for your project.
* Before starting the installation, make sure you have the right number of panels to cover the entire area.
- Orders are printed within 7-10 business days;
- Delivery across Canada from 2 to 5 days, depending on the distance between our workshop and your home;
- Free for orders of $150 or more (before taxes).
Our team can take care of the installation if you prefer. Contact us for a quote.
- Easy to clean and durable. Can be washed (without rubbing) with a soft, damp cloth if necessary;
- Can withstand moderate humidity (without splashing);
- Suitable for indoor use only.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT COLOURS
It is not possible to guarantee that the colours of the delivered product are identical to those you see on the screen. These differences in shades can be explained by the settings that differ from one screen to another. But don’t worry: your red will normally stay… red. And if it is blue, don’t hesitate (of course!) to contact us.
* It is important to order all panels in one single order or there may be slight differences in shades between the two printing batches.
Are you hesitating between two patterns or do you want to match it with a specific paint colour or object? Samples are available!
For any unanswered question, please email us!